Thursday, May 31, 2012

Accessorize with Firmoo Glasses


You all know me.
I love hats, shoes, pretty hair ribbons, belts, scarves, flowers. Basically anything that makes a little big statement is my kind of style. This occasionally has been the despair of my sisters and my husband.
Much to my delight I've discovered a new way to accessorize. Glasses! I have to wear them because if I don't I can not be held responsible for my fashion choices. And then we would all be sorry.
But at least I can wear exciting ones.
 Recently I had an opportunity to try a pair of glasses from Firmoo. I spent at least two days choosing them. There are so many cool pairs to choose from.
I thought these were pretty great, but I know that my husband would call me nerd-girl everytime I wore them. (Hey, that might just work.)
 
Then I thought these would be lovely. 
 
In the end this was my choice.
What do you think?
Now my glasses match my lipgloss. 

Firmoo says:
  • Free glasses for new buyers
  • Free shipping worldwide on 2 pairs or more
  • Prescription sunglasses for as low as $40.00
  • In case you missed it. Free glasses for new buyers!
Find out for yourself how great shopping for glasses with Firmoo can be.

Have you ever bought glasses online? If you haven't would you buy glasses online?

Disclosure: I was provided with the above mentioned product for reviewing purposes, all opinions are my own.

17 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun choosing glasses, and writing this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was fun.
      They have an app so you can "try" them on.

      Delete
  2. They look gorgeous, and fitting for a pretty mama like you :-)

    I really like the second pair, I think they are really sophisticated... not sure they would last with our girls habit of bunking their head on my face (I already had the pair of glasses that I'm wearing broken and fixed twice in the last year!!!)

    But maybe a free pair wouldn't make me feel so bad if they brake them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee.
      It definitely makes a difference when they're free. If they break then you can always get another one.

      Delete
  3. Wow, just checked out the website! Everything seems quite inexpensive, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are really nicely priced. I think I might like some prescription sunglasses.
    Wouldn't that be cool?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure :) If you want we could follow each other? Let me know on my blog if you would follow me and I will follow you immediately :) Have a great day honey :)
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. I like them. Wesley doesn't like me buying things like glasses online so I won't be doing that. :) Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, if they're your first pair they're free! I'm sure you could convince him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i never buy a glasses online but i will try it next time haha <3
    Nice hotos and glasess, following you now, mind to follow back? Kiss :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty cool! I would recommend it, and I'm not just saying that.

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time. Cheers!