Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mystery Shampoo

Please don't be scared off by the title "Mystery Shampoo". It's a good mystery. As far as I can tell there's nothing scary about it-not like those mystery containers in the back of my fridge.
 I am part of a group called http://www.influenster.com/. And they sent me a box with little bottles of Shampoo, Conditioner and Split End Serum. The only thing they told us was that it was made by L'oreal, which isn't as big of a clue as it sounds as L'Oreal makes 27 brands of hair care.
The Shampoo: It was shampoo. It worked alright. I found my hair was a little greasy on the top after using and my hair is never greasy. 
The Conditioner: The conditioner was very thick, almost a mayonnaise like texture, which creeped me out a little bit, as I don't normally put mayonnaise in my hair. But it was moisturizing. 
The Split End Serum: As I'm sure you know, I never have split ends and my hair always looks perfect. In my dreams.
In reality this was my favourite part. I made sure I only used it on the ends of my hair, and it helped keep my hair smooth and less frizzy than normal. 
All in all I really liked these hair products. They all had a lovely scent. It smelled like those little yellow banana candies.
So what is the #mysterybrand. I have no idea. It's different from any other brand I've used before, both in scent and texture.
 What do you think it is?
 I'll update when I find out.

****************************************************************************
Update
It's Garnier Damage Erase Shampoo. So if you want the best smelling hair around. Use this.

11 comments:

  1. I'm surprised the shampoo made your hair greasy! I found it made my hair squeaky clean!
    Out of curiosity, Will you buy this product? If so, at what price point??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair is really fine and I think it was just too heavy for it.
      I would buy it a $6 per bottle.

      Delete
  2. I think it is Garnier Damage Eraser
    Would you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried Garnier so that could very well be it.
      I would buy it. I really, really like the scent.

      Delete
  3. I would buy it too.. especially with a coupon lol.. banana candy yum...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm banana candy...leave it to you to bring food into this =P

    Greasy? Interesting. What is your hair like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair is really long and fine.
      Go sniff some shampoo. It does smell like Bananas.

      Delete
  5. I would buy it too. but think only when on sale with coupon. but I would definitely buy the split end serum at regular price

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good review! Its interesting your hair felt greasy and mine felt really soft and usually feels greasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might try it for a few weeks so I can really tell.

      Delete
  7. I love garnier!



    www.style-chameleon.com

    WIN A €190 PROUD JACKET ON MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time. Cheers!